Over the weekend we hit 500 likers on our Facebook page. Thanks everyone :)
We asked what you wanted us to do to celebrate and you told us that you would love a competition. We had a bit of a think and came up with the following:
The 500 Awesome Facebook Likers Competition
The winner and their nominated friend will each receive a family session with us. They will also receive a $300 voucher to use towards their photos and their friend will receive a $200 voucher.
- Think of a friend who is not a liker of our Facebook page but would enjoy having a family session with us.
- Tell your friend about the competition and get them to “Like” our Facebook page.
- Comment below with your name and their name.
- Entries close at 9am on Thursday, 12th July 2012.
- The competition is open to all Butterbomb Facebook likers. Both the winner and their friend must be a Facebook liker of Butterbomb Photography by Thursday, 12th July 2012.
- The friend, as named in the comments below, must be a NEW liker of Butterbomb’s Facebook page. If they are someone who is/was an existing liker on 27th June 2012, the entry will not be counted.
- Multiple entries per person are allowed, however each entry must have a different nominated friend.
- Each person can only be nominated as a friend one time. In the case of the same person being nominated by multiple entrants, only the first entry will be counted.
- The winners will be randomly drawn by Butterbomb Photography from the comments below. They will be contacted by email and have their names announced on the blog on Friday, 13th July 2012.
- The winning sessions will be for up to 4 family members (additional family members are charged at $20 each) and will be held in either the Perth Metro Area or Yallingup Region prior to 1st October 2012.
- Bookings will be subject to availability and both sessions must be held separately.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Clear As Mud?
Please contact us if you have any questions :)
We are currently booking Yallingup sessions for the July School holidays. Please contact us for more details :)
The weather was amazing on Monday! Especially after all the rain that we’ve had in Perth recently. We made the most of it and took the girls out to some nearby parkland. These may be the last photos we get with Alyssa and all her baby teeth as she reported a wobbly tooth on the weekend :)
Yesterday, when we posted one of the above photos on our Facebook Page, a discussion was started on tooth fairies. We were also talking about fairies when we took this shot. Can you see why?